Skip to main content

I don't know..

 

But it seems the answer is-
such questions exist,
Not sure  how many more 


to machines, not people?
Why are we reaching out

for the elite decisions?
Why the commons suffer 

Why money decides who gets to live?
Why is there inequality?

but why people are unemployed?
I can't end unemployment,

but why are there wars?
I don't have power to end the wars,

but why I have to afford it?
I can't afford world travel,

but why it needs saving?
I can't save the planet,

but why it exists in the first place?
I can't solve world hunger, 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bye-bye strict timetables...! - The Bloggers League 2022

     Author: Rama Subrahmanyam (ramasubrahmanyam.m@gmail.com) When we are planning for multi-tasking, we divide our time and allocate it for each task. That is a great thing, as it gives a chance for incremental growth, eventually getting compounded...      Scheduling makes us punctual; sometimes forces us to be punctual if someone is counting on us, say an examination, office meeting, so on...      Besides strict things, some activities should happen at planned times, like sports, gym, etc. But, we still have things, that can be done in our free time - say reading books, solving puzzles, or learning something of our passion. Should we also maintain the timetable in those cases...? Well, may not be that necessary... We get used to a task at the same time if we have a strict timetable; In a way, can also affect our peace... Suppose due to urgent work, we missed a task      -  We may develop a bad feeling,    ...

Top 5 take aways from "Linux 101 Hacks" - The Bloggers League 2022

  Author: Rama Subrahmanyam Hello, how are you doing..?         We all know that Windows is a super cute-looking OS, but software people will connect to Linux; It offers much flexibility with file management, and plus, it's open-source too..!         So, the book - Linux 101 Hacks, is a nice intro for beginners, by Ramesh Natarajan . Having said that, we look at the top 5 hacks from the book. It is a free e-book, and you can download it here . 1. 'alias' for most used commands:-     There will be commands that are used repeatedly, for which we can have a shortcut using an alias. For example, for cd commands, we can have            alias cd1="cd .."           alias cd2="cd ../.."           alias cd3="cd ../../.."           alias cd4="cd ../../../.."           alias cd5="cd ../../.....

25 and Disappointed: Survival should not mean Struggling

There are days I wish I could just leave my job. But I don’t do it. Because I need to pay my rent. I need to eat. I don’t have any other income. I am afraid that I am not alone in this. I see people who are smart and talented - doing things they don’t love. They settle. Not out of choice, but out of fear. The fear of being homeless, being hungry. They live in a world that demands payment of bills more than anything. That brings a simple, maybe naive thought: What if food and shelter were guaranteed for everyone? What if one need not be working just to survive? Is it wild to wish for these? Are these not the basic human rights… If the basic needs were covered, what could we become? Artists, teachers, thinkers, healers - they are made out of passion. People can volunteer more, care for the elderly, innovate better, or take time and get a chance to do things slower… The working class would not have to burn themselves to keep the lights on. The poor wouldn’t have to beg.  What if peopl...